WE UNDERSTAND VERY WELL THE IMPORTANCE OF A VISA APPLICATION BOTH FOR YOU AND YOUR CLIENT
Since 2007 we have helped more than 5,000 clients and we are well known to the Home Office as a very professional accountancy firm specialising in immigration matters.
Because the Home Office is aware of who the accountancy firm helping the client prepare the paperwork is this means that dealing with an accountancy firm which is known to the Home Office will reduce the chances of having an application refused or delayed. At the end of the day it is all about credibility and your credibility is very important.
We use a unique and bespoke system to prepare our visa evidence pack, which will save you and your client time and money. We know which financial document and income evidence search visa application requires, the minimum income needed per applicant and any other special criteria for each specific case.
You will not find any accountancy firm who can get your client’s proof of income documentation as fast as we do.
The reason being that after 10 years of helping many professionals like you we have the experience and efficiency needed in order to help you help your client. This means that you will keep ahead of the game at least when talking to your client about proof of income and exercising treaty rights in the UK.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH VERTICE SERVICES?
• Improve your productivity;
• Improve your time management (why deal with differ- ent accountants who are not specialists in visa applica- tions);
• A special account manager with at least 10 years’ experience working specially for you – you contact your account manager at any time (via Skype and telephone) and they will help you deal with any enquiry;
• We will assist you with preparing any visa application appeal;
• Available at any time to help you with any immigration court case as well as giving evidence when necessary.
We keep ourselves updated with any changes to the Immigration Act in order to keep your client evidence pack updated and avoid any questions being asked thus reducing you client’s and your stress levels whilst increasing your productivity.